The Routes des Aînées are the branch aged between 18 and 35 years old.
This branch is divided in two sections:
- Jeune Route (18 – 25 years old)
- Route Engagée (26 – 35 years old)
Members of the Route des Aînées Branch are mostly pursuing their university studies or have graduated and are paving their career. they volunteer in various sectors of the movement, and are mainly troop leaders, coaching and mentoring younger Girl Guides.
The Route des Aînées journey in Guiding continues through the National Training Scheme accredited by the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts (WAGGGS). The training aims to:
- Enable adult leaders acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for the exercise of their responsibilities and consequently improve the leadership of the Association
- Ensure personal development of the leaders and improve the image of the association through the practice of quality Guiding.
- Provide good leadership in the association to achieve its vision and execute its mission
The National Training Scheme provides members with numerous options in “The Governance” path and the “Training of Trainers” path.
The Route’s uniform is made of a green skirt , a white shirt, and a blue and white scarf.