Early Childhood Development
Because every child deserves the best start in life and the opportunity to thrive.
The Early Childhood Development (ECD) is a holistic approach supporting a child in critical early years, providing holistic access to early learning, good nutrition, hygiene and protection.
AGR has demonstrated its commitment to promote ECD for children by availing services that provide them with opportunities to learn and interact with their peers .
Our ECD programme is based on the following components:
- Grounded in child development principles
- Shows effects on child outcomes
- Comprehensive across learning domains
- Depth for each covered learning domain
- Specific learning goals
- Well-designed learning activities
- Responsive teaching
- Supports for individualized instruction
- Culturally and linguistically responsive
- Ongoing assessments
- Professional development opportunities
- Family involvement materials
With this model, our children develop complex social behaviours, emotional capacities, problem-solving abilities, and pre-literacy skills that are essential building blocks for a successful life. At the third year, they are fully ready to enter in the primary school setting.